BlueLineLoan.com like many similar websites can become a target for scammers. These groups are using the company's name to promote personal loans using various mediums (i.e. email, Internet, telephone). BlueLineLoan.com is heralded for its reputation in the lending market and scammers are using this to launch their campaigns. These scammers set up ways to threaten or cheat victims while pretending to represent the company. Please note, this is not approved by BlueLineLoan.com nor it is a representation of what the brand stands for.
To avoid becoming a victim of this scam, don't reveal any sensitive information such as credit card numbers over the phone. The scammers rely on this data to set up payment methods and/or abuse your information.
The scam is established after the individual states he/she has approved you for a loan and simply needs certain information to wire the funds. This information can be offered over the phone or via a prepaid gift card as a way to complete the transaction. If such contact is made, it's important to avoid giving any sensitive information to the person. This information can include financial details and/or personal details depending on what's being asked. In general, this should never be done if the call wasn't made by you. Feel free to ask additional questions and immediately shut the phone. This can help you call the company using its legitimate number (available on the website). Remember, BlueLineLoan.com never calls the applicants and never asks them to pay for the services.
The following signs can be a clear example of a scam:
* Continuous refusal to provide supporting documentation
* Use of threatening language (Lending companies aren't allowed to intimidate based on the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act)
To make sure you are not being scammed, please take the time to follow the rules listed below.
1) Do not make payments in advance! This can be used as a way to gouge money from your personal accounts in the form of an "upfront fee."
2) Do not respond to unsolicited offers! Whether it is a phone call, email, or text, please do not engage with these offers. This includes clicking on attached files as they can contain hacking malware.
3) Do not speak to anyone other than legitimate lenders that reach out to you through our application form. With BlueLineLoan.com, it is best to head to the website and make contact using this medium. If not, clients are welcome to find the phone number available on the website to call in. Any other option should be avoided as it is illegitimate.